Frost’s Asset-Based Lending provides structured financing for manufacturing, distribution and service companies with capital needs not met by traditional bank financing.
- $1,000,000 minimum loan amount
- loans are typically for a three-year term
- includes current assets as primary collateral
- trade territory included anywhere in the United States
Factoring is a financial transaction that lets you turn your accounts receivable into cash. Through Frost Capital Group’s Cash Accelerator™, select invoices and accounts receivable can be purchased from your business, allowing you to:
- $100,000 minimum loan amount
- finance new inventory and supplies
- support rapid growth opportunities
- maintain business equity without diluting ownership for working capital
- build strong supplier relationships and establish good credit
- reduce operating expenses with credit and collection assistance
HOW TO APPLY
Access the Cash Accelerator application
to sign up for factoring and asset-based lending.