Frost Investment Advisors is an experienced partner you can trust for your corporate, foundation, endowment or other institutional investment needs. Whether for a corporation seeking cash management solutions or a foundation seeking assistance in asset allocation decisions, the portfolio management team at Frost Investment Advisors can help, offering:
- portfolio management focusing on specific equity and fixed income products and styles
- a dedicated and experienced team of investment professionals
Building on Frost Bank's more than 140-year legacy of providing prudent financial advice, Frost Investment Advisors, LLC, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. Our portfolio team manages institutional and high net-worth client accounts. These financial advisors currently oversee in excess of $9.9 billion, updated as of December 31, 2013, in discretionary and non-discretionary assets for institutional clients.
THE FROST MUTUAL FUND FAMILY
The Frost Mutual Fund family is a diverse lineup of registered mutual funds ranging from domestic large cap and small cap objectives to international equity and fixed income. They’re currently available through Frost Investment Advisors and on more than 100 national brokerage platforms including Schwab®, Fidelity® and E*Trade®. Our funds include:
- fixed income funds, which include both taxable and tax exempt funds and are available in a short term and in an intermediate term maturity approach
- equity funds, primarily invested in larger companies in the U.S.
- international funds, primarily focusing on larger companies based outside of the U.S., providing global diversification in one fund
- balanced funds, for people who prefer a fund blended across the spectrum of investing styles
FROST MUTUAL FUNDS PERFORMANCE
To discuss your institutional investment needs, give Frost Investment Advisors a call at (800) 438-4891 ext. 56102.