With rising health care and plan costs, businesses are often turning to voluntary worksite benefits. This approach enables employers to offer benefits that are more affordable for their employees. And that means businesses can better recruit and retain the most talented people by offering the additional coverage they may need.
HOW WE WORK
Our team of seasoned professionals can help you with all areas of voluntary worksite benefits:
- Strategy—We’ll find products that are affordable, yet offer choices for your employees
- Process—We’ll help you learn how to educate and engage employees about offerings
- Communication—We’ll create communications to help your employees understand and appreciate the full value of the benefits offering
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
We offer a full range of benefit plans including:
- Life, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Gap Complementary Products:
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- My Benefits View
Provides your employees with online access to benefits information. Learn more about My Benefits View.
If you’re interested in Voluntary Worksite Benefits, call (866) 227-2099 or request a call or email.