COMPREHENSIVE HUMAN RESOURCE AND WORKPLACE CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Many businesses don’t have a full-time HR staff, and a lack of experience and training keeps companies exposed to costly liabilities. The HR challenges are numerous, ranging from compliance issues and EEOC complaints to operating efficiencies and an evolving workforce.
HR Workplace Services (HRWS) is an international professional services consultancy that partners exclusively with the preeminent insurance brokerages across the country. HRWS provides a vast array of pro-active, strategic Human Resource Consulting, Document Preparation, Compliance and Risk Mitigation, Training and Outsourcing Services.
How does HR Workplace Services work?
Each client has a designated HR and workplace conflict resolution team, providing live, expert guidance on HR and business development issues. HR Workplace Services includes:
What services are included?
- Unlimited telephone and email consultations with PHR/SPHR-certified HR professionals
- One hour of telephone consultation per month with a conflict resolution professional
- A consultative approach to help access an extensive forms and documents database
- Highly educated, skilled and devoted professionals with extensive knowledge of HR complexities
- Expertise in contract law, compensation, training/development, compliance, recruitment/retention and employee relations
HR Workplace Services offers support in the following areas:
- Advice on performance management
- HR audits
- Employee handbook review
- Harassment and discrimination complaints
- Job descriptions
- Compensation and total rewards
- Policy and procedure review
- Wage and hour/equal pay regulations
- Leave policies
- Conflict resolution
- Employee relations
- HR infrastructure development and strategy
- Customized forms
- Talent selection and retention
- Statutory compliance
- EEO/ADA/FMLA guidance
- HIPAA, ERISA compliance
- Record keeping support
- Training and development
- Mandatory training programs
- Risk management assessment
- Internal investigation support
To find out how Frost can help your business, call (866) 227-2099 or request a call or email.