Thank you for being a valued Frost Bank customer. This Notice highlights important changes to the terms of Frost’s Zelle® Terms of Service Addendum to the Online Banking Agreement and E-Sign Disclosure and Agreement (collectively, the "Agreements") to be effective February 1, 2023.
After February 1, 2023, the Agreements will include these new and updated terms and conditions and will apply to your then existing or future account(s), product(s) and/or services with Frost, including your use of Frost Online Banking Services and the Frost App. Capitalized terms have the meanings provided in each of the Agreements.
Please review this Notice and keep a copy with your important records. If you have questions, call us at (800) 513-7678. You can review the updated Agreements by visiting frostbank.com, clicking on the Agreements & Disclosures link located at the bottom of the homepage and selecting the Agreement you wish to view. A paper copy is available upon request.
CHANGES TO YOUR FROST BANK ZELLE® TERMS OF SERVICE ADDENDUM EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2023
The Zelle Terms of Service Addendum to the Frost Bank Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure ("Zelle Addendum") governs the use of the optional Zelle Service. Changes are summarized below.
The Zelle Addendum has been revised to address certain new features that are being introduced by the Zelle Network®, which includes the following changes:
(1) Revised Section 2 (Eligibility and User Profile) to disclose you may not authorize a third party to use or access the Zelle service on your behalf.
(2) Revised Section 20 (Disclaimer of Warranties) to update Frost’s and Zelle’s warranties.
(3) Revised Section 23 (Miscellaneous) to include dispute resolution procedures, including mediation and arbitration provisions and class action waiver requirements, if applicable.
CHANGES TO YOUR FROST BANK E-SIGN DISCLOSURE & AGREEMENT EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2023
The E-Sign Disclosure and Agreement describes and governs how Frost communicates with you electronically. Changes are summarized below.
(1) Revised Section A (Generally) to describe in more detail the use of electronic signatures and electronic records, as well as to add examples of the types of electronic communications Frost may send you.
(2) Revised Section C (Hardware and Software Requirements) to update the types of browsers and browser capability needed.
(3) Revised Section D (Revocation of Consent) to update how you may revoke your consent to the Agreement.
(4) Revised Section F (Agreement and Acknowledgment) to address the use of electronic records and electronic signatures.