This amendment (the “Amendment”) to Frost Bank’s (the “Bank”) Business ATM & Checkcard Agreement and Disclosure (the “Agreement”) is effective February 1, 2018. We urge you to carefully read this Amendment to the Agreements and to retain it for future reference.
(1) Title of Agreement is revised to be “Business Debit Card Agreement and Disclosure.”
(2) References to “ATM Card” and “Checkcard” have been changed to “Debit Card” throughout the Agreement.
(3) References to “My Frost” have been changed to “Frost Online Banking” throughout the Agreement.
(4) A new Section 26 has been added to disclose Frost’s participation in a service offered by various payment card networks (such as Visa and MasterCard) that allows Frost to update debit card information with participating merchants. The new section provides opt-out instructions in the event you do not want Frost to share your new card information with participating merchants.
(5) Changes made to the Frost Online Banking portions of the Agreement to conform to changes made in the latest Frost global Frost Online Banking Agreement.
Your use of any debit card you may have with Frost Bank after February 1, 2018, constitutes your agreement to all of the changes described above. You can review the updated Agreement by going to frostbank.com, clicking on the Agreements & Disclosures link located at the bottom of the homepage and selecting the “Business Debit Card Agreement and Disclosure Effective February 1, 2018” link. A printed copy of the Agreement is available upon request.
We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding these changes and how they may affect your Frost Debit Card. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-513-7678. As always, thank you for choosing Frost as your banking partner.