To make the transition to Treasury Connect as smooth as possible, complete the following tasks before the preview period begins.
- Ensure that you set aside time during the day to familiarize yourself with Treasury Connect during the preview period.
- Review all training materials provided, as well as any other info from the microsite, to become familiar with Treasury Connect.
- Ensure that you have received your company ID, User ID and new password. If you are your company’s admin, ensure that all other users with the company have their new logins.
- Remember: During the 2-week preview, anything that is added/changed in Cash Manager will also need to be added/changed in Frost Treasury Connect.
- Make sure you have pulled any payment and transaction history needed from Cash Manager.
- Note: 90 days of history will transition over to Treasury Connect. History beyond 90 days will not be available after your launch date in Treasury Connect.