A Frost Business Savings account is a safe and reliable way for Texas businesses to build a strong cushion for their company’s future.
- interest paid quarterly
- free My Frost Online Banking service
- unlimited lobby and Frost ATM withdrawals**
Business Savings account schedule of fees
- $3.50 monthly service charge
- waived with $500 minimum daily balance
Opening Your Account
To open a Business Savings account, call (866) 376-7889 or stop by your local Frost financial center and bring:
- your company’s Tax ID number (or your Social Security number if Sole Proprietorship)
- your business entity documents
- each account signer’s name and personal information (government issued photo ID such as a Driver's License, State ID or U.S. Military ID, Social Security number, and address and job title)
- the physical address of the principal place of business
- minimum $50 opening deposit
You may also need to bring:
- state certificate filings
- entity meeting minutes authorizing signers
Documentation may vary depending on your type of business. For specific information, please call (866) 376-7889.
Annual Percentage Yield effective as of 08/14/2014. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion.
- two free withdrawals per month
- make free transfers to and from your checking account in My Frost Online Banking
- use as overdraft protection for your checking account, fee varies