Minimize idle funds and administrative expenses normally associated with monitoring multiple accounts with Frost’s Zero Balance Account service. This service is particularly useful for companies with multiple locations or branches that have a need to maintain separate accounts for record keeping or audit purposes but want to automatically concentrate these funds at the end of the day.
The Zero Balance Account Advantage
- Concentrate funds automatically at the end of the day.
- Automate manual transfers to fund accounts.
- View corporate liquidity as a single account, not multiple accounts.
- Maintain separate deposit and payment records.
- Avoid idle fund balances pending payment of checks.
- Gather funds from multiple locations or branches.
Zero Balance Account Features
- Target balance can be set at any amount, usually zero.
- Multiple secondary accounts can be tied to a primary funding account.
- Detailed check and deposit records are available for each account.
- Multi-tier account arrangements are available.
How Zero Account Balance Works
- Establish a secondary account for your company’s plants, stores, and offices that need the flexibility to make deposits and write checks.
- Assign each secondary account a target balance.
- Establish a primary concentration account to pool funds.
- At the end of each day, funds are swept into or out of the primary account based on each secondary account’s target level.
To take full advantage of the concentration of funds into a primary account through Zero Balance Account, you may also want to use Frost’s Automated Sweep to insure that idle balances are always fully invested. Learn more about Automated Sweep.
Download our Zero Balance Account Product Sheet