Advantages of a Frost Home Equity Loan include:
- competitive fixed interest rates lower than most other types of loans
- no closing costs on loans from $2,000 - $250,000 and no pre-payment penalties
- no application fees or annual fees
- interest may be tax deductible - consult your tax advisor
- proof of homeowners insurance required
Rates & Terms
|Balance/Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|$2,000 - $49,999 / 7 years||5.24%|
|$2,000 - $49,999 / 15 years||6.24%|
|$2,000 - $49,999 / 10 years||5.24%|
|$2,000 - $49,999 / 20 years||6.65%|
|$50,000 or greater/7 years||5.49%|
|$50,000 or greater / 10 years||5.49%|
|$50,000 or greater / 15 years||5.74%|
It's easy to apply for a Frost Home Equity Loan. It takes about 15 minutes and you'll receive an answer in approximately two to four hours during normal business hours.
To apply, call a Frost Banker at (866) 376-7889 or visit your local Frost financial center. Just bring:
- your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- your Social Security number
A Home Equity Loan Specialist will help make the process as simple as possible. And when approved, you can close your loan at any Frost financial center (unless your loan is over $500,000).
Learn more about other Frost home loan products.
Download Your Guide to Home Loans & Equity
Payment Example: A loan of $20,000 for 20 years at a simple interest rate of 6.65% would yield a payment amount of $150.89 per month and an annual percentage rate (APR) of 6.65%.†