CONSUMER DISASTER RELIEF SECURED HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN
When disaster hits home, get relief during repairs with predictable monthly payments at a low rate. As recovery begins, we will be here with the service, resources and local support for those living in a FEMA-declared disaster area.
Annual percentage rate (APR)
- Rate: Fixed (WSJ Prime); 4.25 APR*
*Rate is subject to change without notice.
- Loans up to $50,000: Three monthly interest-only payments followed by 240 monthly principal and interest payments based on 20 year amortization
- Loans greater than $50,000: Six monthly interest-only payments followed by 240 monthly principal and interest payments based on 20 year amortization
Loan to value
- 100% maximum for primary residence loans
- 90% maximum for secondary residence loans
- Frost will finance up to 100% of your contract repair costs; loan not to exceed $250,000
- No fees, except appraisal fee if required or requested
Payment Example: A loan of $100,000 for 20 years at an annual percentage rate (APR) of 4.25% would yield an interest-only payment of $177.08 per month (for the first six months based on a 4.25% APR) and a principal and interest payment of $619.23 per month (based on 240 payments at 4.25% APR).*
For a full loan calculation, and additional payment examples, download our Disaster Relief Loan Worksheet.
How to apply
Call a Frost Banker to apply at 1-866-FROST-TX (1-866-376-7889). Be sure to have:
- your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- your Social Security number
- a FEMA Registration number, or confirmation that FEMA submission is in process
This is not a commitment to make a loan. This information is provided to assist in the estimate and negotiation of a specific consumer transaction. All loans are subject are to credit approval.
Equal Housing Opportunity