While financial success has brought its many rewards, it’s also brought a set of risks that are unique to your stature and lifestyle. We understand your risks. So, we’ll get to know everything about you as an individual—from your occupation and travel habits to your hobbies and collections—to determine where your risks lie.
Not only will we get to know your goals, we’ll work with your financial advisors, such as your attorney and CPA, to evaluate all aspects of your life in context. That way, we can ensure your various policies complement each other and there are no gaps in coverage.
Once we understand your unique needs, we’ll create a package of customized coverage that’s designed to match your risk profile. And because Frost Insurance is an independent agency, we can pick the best insurance providers in the industry for high-net-worth individuals, including Chubb, Ace and Fireman’s Fund. Our risk advisors are equipped with a broad suite of products and services and will put together a package of coverage to protect:
You and Your Family
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
Property and Real Estate
- High-value homes, vacation homes, rental homes, villas and condominiums
- Farms and ranches
- Earthquake, flood, windstorm and other catastrophic coverage
Valuables and Collections
- Automobiles, classic and collector cars, motorcycles
- Yachts and aircraft
- Collectibles, silver, gold, rare coins, fine art
Lifestyle and Interests
- Personal security coverage (kidnap & ransom)
- Excess liability coverage
- Nonprofit D&O liability
- Employment proactices liability and workers' compensation for household staff
Making sure you’re protected today is only the first step. When life changes come, as they always do, we’ll be here to answer your questions and to continually reevaluate your coverage.