The Right Answers at the Right Time
When your employees struggle to get answers about the health care system, it can cost them and your company time and money. Health Advocate offers a variety of advocacy, wellness, employee assistance and health care support solutions to help our customers reduce medical costs, increase productivity and make more informed decisions.
How does Health Advocate work?
Supported by the latest in data analytics and technology, these integrated solutions are designed to meet the needs of both employees and companies in a number of ways.
Employees can make one simple call to a toll-free number to get help with virtually any health care or insurance-related issue. Participants are assigned their own Personal Health Advocate, typically a registered nurse, who is supported by a team of medical directors, and benefits and claims specialists.
Advocates help employees:
- Find qualified doctors
- Identify top medical institutes
- Locate leading doctors, hospitals and other providers for second opinions
- Schedule earliest appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Arrange for specialized treatments and tests
- Estimate and understand health care costs
- Help clients understand tests, treatments and medications
- Facilitate the transfer of medical records
- Arrange for home care equipment following discharge from hospital
And Health Advocate keeps all calls strictly confidential in compliance with the privacy provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Health Advocate helps businesses:
- Increase employee productivity and retention
- Reduce claims costs, grievances and appeals
- Support consumer-driven health plans
- Ease the burden on human resources staff
- Identify actionable “gaps in care” for health coaching and other opportunities to improve outcomes*
- Offer key insight into medical cost drivers and aggregate risks/opportunities*
- Promote increased medical cost transparency, empowering more informed health care decisions*
To find out how Frost can help your business, call (866) 227-2099 or request a call or email.
* When data is provided