Frost Tax Payment Service gives you the ability to pay both federal and state taxes electronically, allowing you to control the flow of funds. This service also ensures your compliance with mandates for electronic payments.
- Make federal tax payments, including types 940, 941, 945 and 1120, according to IRS requirements.
- Make state tax payments, for most tax types in all 50 states.
- Payment cancellations can be processed same day.
- Receive receipt confirmation of your payments online, by fax or mail.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No need for payment coupons, check writing, or trips to the bank.
- After submitting the appropriate forms, you will receive an access code and a PIN.
- Make payments online.
- Funds are debited from your account on the day the payment is called in.
- Payments are collected from a separate account; the IRS does not have direct access to your account.
Download our Tax Payment Service Product Sheet