If you’d like to borrow a smaller amount, a Frost Personal Loan might be an attractive option.
- Competitive interest rates, based on collateral
- Can be unsecured or secured by a Frost CD, Money Market or Savings account, stocks, bonds, brokerage, annuities, or trust accounts
- Can be used for anything you choose
|Amount/Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)*|
|$2,000 - $4,999 / 36 months||11.75%|
|$5,000 - $9,999 / 36 months||10.75%|
|$10,000 - $24,999 / 36 months||9.75%|
|$25,000 or greater / 36 months||9.24%|
Annual Percentage Rate effective as of 03/26/2023.
*This rate includes a 0.25% rate discount with automatic payments from a Frost Checking or Savings account. No discount for first liens.
Payment Example: A loan of $10,000 for 3 years at a simple interest rate of 10.00% would yield a payment amount of $322.67 per month and an annual percentage rate (APR) of 10.00%.†
- Varies, based on collateral, if any
- No annual fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- No origination fees
- Varies, based on loan amount and collateral, if any
- Fixed interest rate
- 0.25% rate discount with automatic payments from a Frost Checking or Savings account
Receive Your Loan
- Receive the entire amount in a lump sum at closing
How To Apply
It’s easy to apply for a Frost Personal Loan. It takes about 15 minutes and you’ll receive an answer in about two to four hours.
To apply, call a Personal Loan Advisor at (866) 376-7889 or visit your local Frost financial center. Just bring:
- Your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- Your Social Security number