If you’d like to borrow a smaller amount, a Frost Personal Loan might be an attractive option.
- competitive interest rates, based on collateral
- can be unsecured or secured by a Frost CD or Savings account, stocks, bonds, brokerage, annuities, or trust accounts
- can be used for anything you choose
- fixed interest rate
- 0.25% rate discount with automatic payments from a Frost Checking or Savings account
- varies, based on loan amount and collateral, if any
- varies, based on collateral, if any
- receive the entire amount in a lump sum at closing
It’s easy to apply for a Frost Personal Loan. It takes about 15 minutes and you’ll receive an answer in about two to four hours.
To apply, call a Frost Banker at (866) 376-7889 or visit your local Frost financial center. Just bring:
- your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- your Social Security number