Retirement plans are a key benefit for employees. And, for small- to medium-sized businesses, it can be especially challenging to provide a plan. At Frost, we understand the complexities of retirement plan design as well as the savings challenges that workers face today:
- Understanding how much to save
- Starting early and staying consistent
- Taking advantage of available pre-tax retirement savings
So, whether your business wants help with emerging retirement issues or traditional plan services, our team can provide you with the expert advice and guidance you need.
We know that every business is different. That’s why we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to retirement planning, but instead we create a tailor-made plan for every client. One that meets the unique needs of the business and, more importantly, its employees.
We also have the expertise to administer and manage retirement plan assets, and to help employees with the investment planning services they need.
We offer a range of consulting services for businesses:
- Actuarial analysis
- Plan design and contribution strategy development
We can help you determine the best possible workplace retirement plans for your company, including:
- Executive programs (nonqualified deferred compensation, company-owned life insurance [COLI])
To learn more, visit Frost Retirement Services.