Be prepared to meet your goals and plan for the unexpected.
The Frost Savings Account is the perfect way to start building good savings habits. It’s a safe place for an emergency fund or to begin bucketing funds as you’re saving for different goals. Plus, when you deposit or transfer as little as $10 into your savings each month, you won't pay a monthly service charge.
Here are a few ways to put your Frost Savings Account to good use.
The funds you deposit here stay liquid so you can access your money to do things like:
Cover auto repairs
Take on house projects
Pay cash for that bike you’ve been eyeing
- Options to waive monthly service charge:
- Maintain a $300 minimum daily balance in this account
- OR make monthly deposits to this account totaling $10 or more
- OR one account owner is under age 25
- OR own a Frost Plus Account or Frost Premium Account
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
- Can be used as overdraft protection for your checking account
- Most check deposits will be available the next business day
- Transfer money to and from your account online
- Unlimited withdrawals and transfers. You are allowed two free withdrawals per month. There will be a $3.00 savings withdrawal fee for each additional withdrawal over two per month.
Current Frost Customers
Open your Frost Savings Account online:
- Log in to Frost Online Banking
- Click on Open New Account
- Follow the steps and start saving
We’ve put some key details into an easy-to-use chart.