If you’d like flexible access to cash or to borrow a smaller amount, consider the versatility of a Frost Personal Line of Credit.
- competitive interest rates
- can be unsecured or secured by a Frost CD, stocks, bonds, brokerage, annuities, or trust accounts
- can be used for anything you choose, including overdraft protection for your checking account
- variable interest rate that will change with the market
- two years
- starts at $2,000
- no annual fees
- no pre-payment penalties
It’s easy to apply for a Frost Personal Line of Credit.
It takes about 15 minutes and you’ll receive an answer in approximately two to four hours during normal business hours.
To apply, call a Frost Banker at (866) 376-7889 or visit your local Frost financial center. Just bring:
- your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- your Social Security number
- access money when you need it
- advance and make payments online, by phone, or in person at a Frost financial center