If you’d like flexible access to cash or to borrow a smaller amount, consider the versatility of a Frost Personal Line of Credit.
- competitive variable interest rates
- can be unsecured or secured by a Frost CD, Money Market or Savings account, stocks, bonds, brokerage, annuities, or trust accounts
- can be used for anything you choose, including overdraft protection for your checking account
|Amount/Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|$2,000 - $9,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 5 (APR)|
|$10,000 - $24,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 3 (APR)|
|$25,000 - $49,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 2 (APR)|
|$50,000 - $249,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 1 (APR)|
|$250,000 or greater / 1-2 Years||WSJ Prime + 0 (APR)|
- no annual fees
- no pre-payment penalties
- no origination fees
HOW TO APPLY
It’s easy to apply for a Frost Personal Line of Credit.
It takes about 15 minutes and you’ll receive an answer in approximately two to four hours during normal business hours.
To apply, call a Frost Banker at (866) 376-7889 or visit your local Frost financial center. Just bring:
- your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- your Social Security number
Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Prime rate 4.75%. Wall Street Journal Prime effective as of October 31, 2019.
Annual Percentage Rate is variable and effective as of 01/26/2020. The rate is subject to change daily and without notice.
Payment Example: For a loan of $5,000 that is fully drawn to $5,000 with a rate of WSJ Prime (4.75%) + 5 = current rate of 9.75%, the minimum monthly payment is equal to the Greater of $20 or 2% of the outstanding balance. The current minimum monthly payment for this example would be $100.†
- access money when you need it
- advance and make payments online, by phone, or in person at a Frost financial center
- two years