Personal Lines of Credit
If you’d like flexible access to cash or to borrow a smaller amount, consider the versatility of a Frost Personal Line of Credit.
- Competitive variable interest rates
- Can be unsecured or secured by a Frost CD, Money Market or Savings account, stocks, bonds, brokerage, annuities, or trust accounts
- Can be used for anything you choose, including overdraft protection for your checking account
|Amount/Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|$2,000 - $9,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 5 (APR)|
|$10,000 - $24,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 4 (APR)|
|$25,000 - $49,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 3 (APR)|
|$50,000 - $249,999 / 2 Years||WSJ Prime + 2 (APR)|
|$250,000 or greater / 1-2 Years||WSJ Prime + 0.25 (APR)|
- No annual fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- No origination fees
HOW TO APPLY
It’s easy to apply for a Frost Personal Line of Credit.
It takes about 15 minutes and you’ll receive an answer in approximately two to four hours during normal business hours.
To apply, call a Personal Loan Advisor at (866) 376-7889 or visit your local Frost financial center. Just bring:
- Your government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or U.S. Military ID
- Your Social Security number
Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Prime rate 8.00%. Wall Street Journal Prime effective as of 03/26/2023.
Annual Percentage Rate is variable and effective as of 03/26/2023. The rate is subject to change daily and without notice.
Payment Example: For a loan of $5,000 that is fully drawn to $5,000 with a rate of WSJ Prime (3.25%) + 5 = current rate of 8.25%, the minimum monthly payment is equal to the Greater of $20 or 2% of the outstanding balance. The current minimum monthly payment for this example would be $100.†
- Access money when you need it
- Advance and make payments online, by phone, or in person at a Frost financial center
- Two years