Frost offers a loan for almost every business need. More importantly, a dedicated local banker will work closely with you to make sure you get the right loan for your situation. And we'll support you with sound advice and prompt, courteous service every step of the way.
Let's talk about how we can help your business grow.GET IN TOUCH
Loans for your growing business
Access the cash you need when your business needs it
Business Line of Credit
This option allows you to use funds for any business-related purpose, from managing cash flow to expanding your office.
- Access funds at your convenience and only when you need them
- Monthly payment on interest-only lines are based on a variable interest rate
- Lines of credit start at $5,000
Our term loans provide the capital you need to expand your business, buy new equipment or even acquire commercial vehicles.
- Flexible repayment terms, ranging from one to five years for equipment and longer for real estate
- Term loans start at $5,000
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
These loans allow for longer repayment schedules than conventional loans. As a Preferred Lender of the SBA, Frost can help expedite your loan approval process.
- More favorable terms than conventional loans
- Use to expand business, finance equipment, acquire a new business or franchise
- $25,000 minimum loan
This fixed-rate loan allows you to finance real estate where you occupy at least 50% of the property.
- Eliminate rent payments
- Purchase, improve or refinance your commercial property
- Long-term financing
- 80% maximum loan-to-value
With a range of options and 100% financing available, you can get the things your business needs right now.
- Finance computers, medical equipment, construction machinery and more
- Free up cash for your business
- $50,000 minimum loan
Frost offers a number of Letters of Credit, which are ideal for import businesses.
- Stand-by Letter of Credit
- Commercial Letter of Credit
- Export Letter of Credit
As an Export-Import Bank of the U.S. "Delegated Authority" lender, Frost Bank can:
- Lend 90% against foreign accounts receivables and 75% against export-related inventory
- Direct loans to foreign buyers of U.S.-manufactured goods (e.g., Mexican businesses)