A Frost Line of Credit can give your business the access to cash it needs to succeed. Whether you want to purchase additional inventory, finance company growth, cover unexpected expenses or simply meet seasonal, fluctuating cash demands, a Frost Line of Credit can help you do it. Benefits of a Frost Line of Credit include:
- typically able to secure with business assets
- can be managed with My Frost Online Banking, allowing you to access funds when you need them
- receipt of monthly payment notices, allowing you to itemize what you've borrowed and your available credit
- monthly payments on interest only, based on a variable interest rate
- $5,000 minimum loan amount
How to Apply
To apply for a Line of Credit, complete the Business Banking Application and return it to a Frost financial center near you. You’ll also need to bring the current and previous year’s tax returns for the principals or business owners of your company.
Depending on the type and size of the loan, you may also have to provide:
- financial statements for your business for the most recent two or three full years and the most recent interim period
- accounts receivable and accounts payable aging for your business
- personal financial statement
- detailed explanation of how you will use the proceeds of the loan
Once we’ve reviewed your application, we’ll notify you as soon as possible of our decision or to obtain clarification.