- Government-issued ID
- Social Security Number
- Your current construction contract
- You’ll also need to upload specifics about your income and home, so have your pay stubs, homeowner’s insurance and mortgage statements handy.
Step 2: Create new username and password.
On the next screen, you’ll need to create a new set of login credentials specific to this loan application.
Step 3: Make note of term length options.
On the application you’ll be prompted to input the loan term in months. For Home Improvement Loans, you can choose 180 or 240 months.
Please note, for a Home Improvement Loan, the following apply:
- Loan amount could be 100% of your home improvement costs, if the mortgage balance plus the home improvements don’t exceed 90% of the property’s market value. Our Loan Selection Tool can help you determine if you have enough equity.
- Homestead property or second home of the borrower is required. Mobile homes do not qualify for this product.
- A licensed contractor to complete your projects is required, and construction work cannot start before closing.
- Frost provides residential loan products to individuals across Texas in the Austin, Bryan/College Station, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Permian Basin, Rio Grande Valley, San Antonio and Victoria regions.