Frost Personal Account
The essential account to feel confident about your money.
monthly service charge
monthly service charge
when you meet any one of the following:
- Direct deposit totaling $100+ per month OR
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,000 OR
- Combined average daily balance in personal accounts of $5,000 OR
- An owner on the account is under 25
The benefits of banking with Frost begin here
- 24/7 customer service
- $100 overdraft grace
- Deposits made before 9 pm CT generally available next business day
- Bank anytime with our mobile app
- 1,300+ ATMs including H-E-B and Circle K locations
Say goodbye to fees on overdrafts of $100 or less
And say hello to a more understanding overdraft program that won’t ding you for being human. So if forgetting to cancel a $7 auto-renewal causes you to overdraw your account by $100 or less, we won't charge you a $35 fee as long as you meet qualifying conditions.
Get quick access to your funds
When you deposit money by 9 pm CT it will be available for bills, shopping or whatever you need generally the next business day.
Settle up or get paid. Instantly.
If you’ve got their email address or mobile number, you can send, request or receive money from friends or family with Zelle®. No matter who they bank with.*
* Must hold a U.S. bank account and email or mobile number.
Stay ahead of fraud
With customizable Debit Card Alerts, you’ll hear from us if a transaction on your account looks suspicious.
The interest rate paid on the entire collected balance in your account will be 0.01%, with an
annual percentage yield of 0.01%. Rates effective 05/14/2021.
The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day.
Interest will be compounded and credited to the account monthly. If you close your account before the interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest.
Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
$2 for any Inquiries, Transfers or Withdrawals while using a non-Frost ATM, plus any fees the ATM owner charges.
If you use an automated teller machine that is not operated by us, you may be charged a fee by the operator of the machine and/or an automated transfer network and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a funds transfer
$35 for each item we pay that overdraws your account by:
- more than $5 under our standard overdraft practices.
- more than $100 if your account is eligible for and you have not opted out of our standard overdraft practices and have direct deposits posted to your account totaling at least $500 within the past 33 days prior to the overdraft. Direct deposits are an electronic payment method that uses the ACH network to move money between banks and deposit funds electronically into a bank account rather than through a physical, paper check. The most common types of ACH direct deposits include payroll, government benefits and tax refunds. Direct deposits do not include internal bank transfers or digital deposits.
There is a maximum overdraft fee of $175 per day.
$35 per item that we do not pay
$0 (interest will apply on the outstanding balance)
$20 per hour ($20 minimum)
$2 per item (first five items free for imaged customers)
$5 per item
$2 per copy
$30 per item
$20 per item
$40 per item
$10 per month
Bank where you matter
At our core, we’re just people helping people. We’re passionate about supporting your financial goals, keeping your money accessible and offering help when you need it.
Real human support
Here for you all day. And all night. Don’t let your financial questions or concerns make you lose sleep. Give us a call 24/7 at (800) 513-7678
Easy access to your money
Enjoy fee-free ATM withdrawals at H-E-B and Circle K and find financial centers wherever you go across the state
Providing peace of mind
Our technology and security tools including freezing your card in the app or customizing Debit Card Alerts are designed to help you feel more at ease that you can monitor your own money.
There are no surprise charges, they’re always there to help people. I’ve always been very happy with Frost.
Virginia T., Customer for 10+ years
This sounds so silly, but I love my bank. I love the friendliness, I love the customer service, I love how they treat you the same regardless of if you have $10 or $10 million.
Diana V., Customer for 10+ years
I love the ability to contact customer service 24/7 and now many of the issues I have are fixable on my app.
Becky A., Customer for 8+ years